Monday, September 17, 2012

My bags were packed...

and I was ready to go... but now I'm not. Unfortunately, the friend I was to visit in Provence hurt her back and I made the decision to cancel my trip. Not knowing for sure when she would feel better, I didn't want to put pressure on her to feel the need to entertain me and show me her Provence.

Luckily, Provence has been there for a very long time and Elaine will still be going there so the trip can be re-scheduled.

So, I leave you with this aerial view from Napa, not Provence, and suspend this blog until I get there. And I will! One of these days! Sooner rather than later! For sure!!!

Thanks for checking in and I'll keep you posted. 

Friday, September 14, 2012

Counting down-testing #2

Only a few more days before I leave. Can't believe it is finally here! I know this is a strange picture to use, not very pretty but I had to try importing pictures to my iPad.

Sadly if there are any sunflowers left, this is what they will look like... But the colors of Provence will still be colorful and bright. I can't wait to just be there.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Testing, testing

I'm posting a random picture as I test and prepare this blog for my trip. Check back and see what comes next.