Monday, September 17, 2012

My bags were packed...

and I was ready to go... but now I'm not. Unfortunately, the friend I was to visit in Provence hurt her back and I made the decision to cancel my trip. Not knowing for sure when she would feel better, I didn't want to put pressure on her to feel the need to entertain me and show me her Provence.

Luckily, Provence has been there for a very long time and Elaine will still be going there so the trip can be re-scheduled.

So, I leave you with this aerial view from Napa, not Provence, and suspend this blog until I get there. And I will! One of these days! Sooner rather than later! For sure!!!

Thanks for checking in and I'll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment